Old March 6th 05, 03:29 PM
ian lincoln

"Clyde Torres" wrote in message
om...
"Alice" wrote in message ...
http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/Nik...sRebelXT.shtml

I'm not sure this review puts to bed anything. The Nikon/Canon zealots
will read what they want out of it and come up with different conclusions.

I for one have both a D70 and 20D. They are far superior cameras to the
original Digital Rebel, and from what I can see, the D70 is still superior
to the 350D DRXT. Oh,well, to each her own.

Reading the first page the feature set has the slight edge for nikon in
terms of shear number of advantages over the other. Whether these features
are individually or as a whole enough to sway one over the other is down to
personal preference. Overall you would have to be hard pushed to use either
of these cameras to their very limit.