Old June 16th 18, 12:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default X-T2 Focus Stacking Experiment

On Jun 15, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 14:03:57 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

Playing around with focus stacking/bracketing with my X-T2 after the v.4.10
firmware update.

As I said, this was an experiment, so composition does not come into this
discussion. Everything else is fair game.

I used my XF16mm f/1.4 set at f/2 @ ISO 200. Distance was about 12”. I
used
a Godox TT350F flash. I took a focus bracket of 20 exposures with an
interval
of 3 second to ensure the flash was functional for each exposure.

The 20 shots were imported into Lightroom CCC, and then opened as layers in
Photoshop CC. The layers were auto aligned, and then auto blended, and saved
back to LR to get this result.

https://adobe.ly/2HPFNXH

I think it looks pretty good. BTW, did you intend to dox yourself?

It has been almost 10 years since I retired, and I don’t think there are
too many folks stalking me. If they show up I think I can handle things.
That, and there are a number of the old regulars here from the old SI days
who already know my name.

So..., was that intentional?
It was my acceptance that Adobe changed the sharing format for CC stored
files, and it wasn’t worth fighting, even though I have several methods of
sharing a little more anonymously.

For example Smugmug:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Ccjj2b3/0/d72666bf/O/i-Ccjj2b3.jpg

Savageduck