Old April 9th 18, 01:31 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 09/04/2018 01:00, nospam wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:

Yes, I know. It's that *I* don't think the law in this case is good law.

then work to change the law. good luck on that. until then, there is no
issue.

Much as I might like to take credit, there is an EU directive tabled to
take effect soon.

set an example and stop taking deductions on your own tax return, cash
out your retirement accounts now (rather than deferring taxes) and also
pay full price at stores rather than sale prices.

I've already said - I'm a hypocrite. I just scale differently ;-)

We're all at liberty to do that. Some people didn't like slavery, rape,
murder etc - all of which were once legal in the UK, all of which still
legal elsewhere.

where you can murder someone without any consequences whatsoever?

I shouldn't think you can nowadays, accepted.

--
Cheers, Rob