Old February 7th 18, 10:23 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_2_]

Default Malware on an Apple Mac? Surely not!

On 07/02/2018 06:12, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:53:57 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 30/01/2018 14:07, Mayayana wrote:
"David B." wrote

| I have never had any problems with viruses,
| malware, worms or trojans on any of my Macs in all these years.

I haven't had any trouble on my Windows
boxes, either, and I also don't use AV.
Smug Apple fandom is not a protection. It
will only be worse in the future if Macs become
more popular. Like AOL, Apple does a good
job of protecting their users from needing to
have technical expertise, but it's not foolproof.

Don't shoot me. I'm simply the messenger!

No worries, David. I wouldn't waste the round.

The 'bad guys' are, indeed, sneaky!

Some of you think you are anyhow.

I *AM*, Dustin ....

That's the very reason I reported you to the police in Kingsport, Tennessee.

Other folk may do the same. Here's the contact information once again:

If you need a matter investigated by the Kingsport Police Department,
please call Kingsport Central Dispatch at 423-246-9111 and ask to speak
with an officer.

Thanks,

Thomas M. Patton, Public Information Officer
Kingsport Police Department
Professional Standards Unit
200 Shelby Street
Kingsport, TN 37660
423-229-9433 (Office)
423-224-2786 (FAX)

Follow our Blog at
www.KingsportPDBlog.com.

=

Extracts from my message:-

"I'm aware from past discussion with him that he carries weapons and he
claims to be an expert in using them.

He has also claimed that he has some of the police in Kingsport 'in his
pocket' so to speak and feels that he has nothing to fear from you. I'd
like you to prove him wrong."

"He also once posted a picture of himself next to his van:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sulg6m5a38...0van.tiff?dl=0

I believe that he lives here (but appreciate that I MAY be mistaken) -
but he has made Google blur the StreetView image!

You will note the same 'tufted grass' showing in both pictures.

108, Warrior Drive, Kingsport, TN37663, USA

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...6!4d-82.492248

Or: https://goo.gl/xnvDZc

--
David B.