Old February 5th 18, 08:47 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Andy[_7_]

Default Malware on an Apple Mac? Surely not!

No you are just someone who spends his miserable crippled life as you put it
belittling others and cutting them down to make your self look better.
They call guys like you cowards in my state sad thing is you actually make
your self look stupid trying to impress someone with youre digs negative
comments and belittling.
Trust me if you was in high school where i went you would get beat up daily
for the way you talk to me and others and that's a fact.
All you really are HAWK is a low life coward who can't stand someone other
then you being right about any thing.
THAT IS A FACT ABOUT YOU HAWK.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" wrote in message
web.com...
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 05:10:11 -0500, "Andy" scribbled:

Again i don't cut and paste information from others posts.

Of course not. It would be RIGHT if you did that.

You have no proof i do or ever did that HAWK.

I don't need to prove you're an idiot, Andy. You do fine all on your
own.

As the original post said (Hawk if maybe once in youre life time you
actually gave me credit when i
post something that is right with out the negative comments and saying i
got
the information from someone else)

Why is my approval so important to you?

I don't think you have the ability to give some credit Hawk.

What's a credit hawk and how do I give some? I'm not a bank.
Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett