Old September 21st 13, 02:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default [SI] New Mandate: "For Sale"

On 9/20/2013 10:15 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:50:34 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

It's back to photography for me. My BS tolreance limit has been reached.

You want a photograph? Here's one I took for the "For Sale" mandate,
but have decided not to use. I don't know who'd buy this, though. It
was offered at a booth in a flea market.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvmyozbgxp...-09-14-154.jpg

The strange thing is that there's a figure reflected in the left (as
you view it) eye. It isn't me. I wasn't wearing a hat.

my guess is you made a wise rejection decision.
The child in the background doesn't look interested, and that white area
is a distraction from the subject.
As to who would buy it: Halloween is coming, and Roller Derby season
starts Saturday.

--
PeterN
There is a chair for every bottom.