Old August 19th 03, 11:15 PM
Red Clay

"mp" wrote in message
om...
I need help establishing a value for 36 slides for the purposes of
filing a small claims action. I've read several times that
professionals use a value of $1500 per original. But since I'm just
starting out, I'd never be able to justify that (have never sold a
transparency, have only done a few weddings). I was thinking more
like $100 per slide, but how do I justify this? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Rather than post the situation here, here is a link that explains
what's happened. I've not received a response one week after sending
the letter.(http://www.photosig.com/go/forums/read?id=207982)

Also, any advice about how to word the letter that threatens small
claims court?

TIA
Mike

She's already showed you she's a slimebucket so don't get mad, get even.

Red