Old March 14th 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default C-41 film in Rodinal

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in message
jjs wrote:

What kind of camera stuff does Golden Camera sell? Or Jugend Brothers?
No
chemistry? Or is it still pricey even though they (might) buy in
quantities?

Digital. I happen to own the last set of 35mm reloadable casettes and
the last 100 foot roll of black and white film that Jugend sold.

I should have realized that.

If not for Betzalel Institute, a "world famous" art school, and a few
smaller ones that aren't, there would be no film sold in this
country except disposable cameras and c-41 color. Most of that is sold
to tourists.

Is it difficult to bypass import customs somehow? Frankly, while I truly
understand the rationale for taxation, it nonetheless seems out of control.