Old September 13th 04, 09:15 PM
Bob Hickey

"Graham Fountain" wrote in message
*A few rolls of Kodak Max and Fuji superia 100 colour negative film. - I
have heaps of this, but like the slide film, I wonder if it will be too
slow.
* A roll of Kodak Max 800 ISO colour negative film - In line with

wondering
if the 100 would be too slow, I wonder if the 800 would be too fast -

would
it be too quick to get the nice blurred shots of the rides etc. But then
again, it might be able to freeze some of the motion which would give an
alternative aspect. I think this might be the best option for photos of

my
family though, and hopefully it will give a nice grainy feel.
*A roll of Kodak P3200 B&W film - Probably way too fast for motion blur
shots, and being B&W it will be essentially useless for fireworks shots,

but
could give some very nice portrait results.
* A few rolls of Fuji Neopan 100 B&W film - I think this one will be

nearly
useless - the fireworks or carny rides in B&W will lose impact, and it

will
be too slow for portraits.

For stuff like that I find Fuji 100 fine. Just leave the
shutter open as long as the fire works last. The slower the film, the
brighter the colors, and it's simple onough to let go of the release after
the burst fades out. Bob Hickey