Old August 16th 03, 08:22 AM
Kevin Neilson

"Lisa Horton" wrote in message

I worry about parents who are more concerned with shielding their
children from healthy natural things than with shielding them from
excessive violence in media. Giving your children the message that sex
is bad but violence is good doesn't seem very healthy.

My feedback would be to examine your value system and see if you can
unwarp it.

Lisa

Well, now, to be fair, I can't see where Suzzie says that exposing her
nephew to violence is OK.

I get issues of "Lens Work" when I can afford the ten dollars, and it's the
highest-quality photo mag I've seen and I've yet to see nudity in it. It
must be good, because I keep buying it anyway. I did have to skip a recent
issue that had a series of dog pics, though.

Most of the lame-o consumer ad rags, like Petersen's Photographic, are
nudity-free (and content-free).

-Kevin