Old August 16th 03, 04:57 AM
Just Me

"Lisa Horton" wrote in message

suzzie wrote:

Hi my name is Suzzie and I have been researching to start a magazine
called "Blind Fold."
You see, when I go to the store and look through a photographic
magazine I see a lot of nude photography and quite frankly I am sick
and tired of trying to explain to my six-year old nephew why he can't
see the photographs inside. Well, I would like to get a magazine
started with no nude photography inside but I really need your feed
back and see what you think. Do you think this would work, would buy
my magazine. Please e-mail me. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Suzzie

I worry about parents who are more concerned with shielding their
children from healthy natural things than with shielding them from
excessive violence in media. Giving your children the message that sex
is bad but violence is good doesn't seem very healthy.

My feedback would be to examine your value system and see if you can
unwarp it.

Lisa

Lisa

You hit the nail on the head. This was a very well put reply. I know of a woman
back East that was like that and her kids ended up crack heads and she never saw
it coming. out of wack priorities at best poor value system at worst.

Ed