Old May 28th 17, 10:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

-hh
Sun, 28
May 2017 00:48:42 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Where "benefit of the doubt" is to deliberately ignore prior
statements and free clues, so as to try to brag about your own
supposed knowledge.

Interesting how you try to spin what you did...that is, to brag
about your supposed superior knowledge of IT to my own. In my case,
as David Brooks can also vouch for, what I've told you about my
knowledge is infact, quite true. It's why he tried to hire me to
hack website forums for him. ROFL! He's even provided you a little
detail concerning one particular virus family I wrote. He just
didn't include the fact that particular virus family is seventeen
years old and it was the last one I authored.

I haven't been bragging about anything, as, it's not bragging if you
can back it up, anyhow.

Sorry, but that URL fails to do what you've claimed. Please try
again.

I provided additional details that you conveniently, snipped. After
reading a bit more about you, I understand why you chose to do that.

But since your claimed visit here was merely to "WARN" the
readership about David, anything more is a clear goal posts move.

Initially, the purpose of my visit, after being invited by David
Brooks was to warn others about him, but, as I've already told you,
I will stick around for a bit. Lots of interesting threads to read.

But, there's been no efforts of any kind on my part to move any goal
posts. That's something you've attempted to do a couple of times with me,
so far though.

And you've said, your "job" is done.

In so far as warning others about David the stalker, it is.

Yet you are still here.

That I am.

And still haven't shared any of your photography.

That's not true, either.

Kid, since I've already mentioned some of them, you needing to ask
again shows just how much you're a Painfully Slow Learner (PSL).

My question was more of a smartass one, than an actual inquiry; in
case you missed it. And, by your reply, it's obvious you did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DejaNews

Btw, I often use I-81 to get from ...

But Dustin did say he doesn't divulge locations ... remember?

Post snippage in the manner you're doing it is a newbie troll method.

Here's the rest of what you snipped:

Btw, I often use I-81 to get from city to city and state to state
when I don't feel like using backroads. Sometimes though, the
backroads are actually faster. But, it depends on time of day, road
conditions, etc.

city to city and state to state is certainly divulging locations, right?
Very specific, no doubt. right?

Keep on shooting yourself in your own foot, kid...er PSL.

LOL, You blew your entire foot off, already:

"After all, one can't run an App which hasn't been installed."

That's just one stupid statement you've written.

It was never unique to GG...You do have other web browser
friendly options, but they aren't all 'free'

You keep claiming that, but still haven't cited even but one such
example. And that's also entirely your failing, no one else's.

Indeed, I have claimed it, because it's true.

Here's four:

http://easynews.com/
http://www.fastusenet.org/
http://gogousenet.com/