Old May 27th 17, 04:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

In article
XnsA77F59908A676HT1@p8FUa01Ty2819Ab32KAEB4rM336pW n37.Fgt8w5hZ8tK7.0YLdt
t5ez6Q1Ql2L9, Diesel wrote:

Too complicated for you to understand, I get it. That's probably
why you feel right at home on a Mac. They are good baby sitters
for those who don't know, or want to learn, how the machine in
front of them works. Apple prides itself on dumbing technology
down and charging you out the ass for it.

nonsense.

Do you have any reputable sites which dispute what I wrote?

reputable sites don't refer to mac users as idiots who need
babysitters. only apple-bashers do that.

the prices of apple products are competitive for similar specs, often
*less* expensive.

for instance, the retina imac 5k costs about the same as a dell 5k
display, which is just a display, no computer. you have to add the cost
of the computer, which makes it quite a bit more expensive than the
imac.

the samsung galaxy s8 costs *more* than a similar iphone, as did the
galaxy note 7 before it was recalled.

if you want to see charging out the ass, look no further than
microsoft.

the price of the microsoft surface studio is about *double* the price
of a similar apple imac, with the only tangible difference being that
the surface studio display pivots and supports touch.