Old October 10th 04, 06:34 PM
Gregory W Blank

Donald Qualls wrote:

Sadly, within my own mind are no answers I didn't find or create for
myself. If I don't hold all the answers, I must seek out others who
might have them. Some of them I find here; some on photo.net, some on
the Large Format forum. At times, for the most open exchange of ideas,
an unmoderated forum is preferable, but how to keep the lanes from
becoming choked with trash or even intentionally spread with mines and
caltrops, that is the question...

Some may call it giving up, but sometimes accepting that
silence is the only answer is enough.

I have struggled to be a strong enough person to be able to
accept that without making others feel unimportant,
that ultimately the only frame of reference
I have to decide upon is my own. That's not saying other
view points can't shape my opinions and decisions, only that
I have learned to value, trust and wait patiently to fullfill my own.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918