Old July 31st 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Miles Bader[_2_]

Default No more Noblex cameras

(Ralf R. Radermacher) writes:
And I've followed you here for a number of years as well. Tell me if
what is described in the following article is simple or not in your
opinion.

I find this indeed rather simple. I take it you don't.

You may be a wee bit more studly than most people in this respect...

[and call me crazy, but I'd be pretty nervous handling all those
chemicals in my extremely cramped kitchen, where I'll be preparing food
later... This kind of thing seems much nicer if you have a dedicated
space with the requisite facilities (temperature-controlled water
source, big sinks, powerful fans, not your dinner .]

-Miles

--
"Suppose He doesn't give a ****? Suppose there is a God but He
just doesn't give a ****?" [George Carlin]