Old December 28th 04, 03:54 AM
Rudy Benner

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote in
message ...
Hi
Only slightly off topic: I would like to use my
older smaller compact flash cards from my camera
in an mp3 player, an ultra small player that is about
the size of a business card (only thicker).
I have one that uses SD cards, but I have a number
of 512 and 1 gig cards I could use (I'm buying 2 and
4 gig cards now). Does anyone know of mp3 players
that take compact flash cards (at least type I and
hopefully type II too) that you can interchange?

Roger

A pair of scissors will make the necessary adjustments.