Old April 2nd 18, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

On Apr 1, 2018, Ron C wrote
(in ):

On 4/1/2018 9:56 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 1, 2018, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In , Ragnusen Ultred
wrote:

Luckily for you, in this case you guessed correctly

i don't guess.

I see the cross post has been dropped.

Um, there weren't ever any cross posts in this thread
branch.

Check the last responses from Eric Stevens, and my response to him in this
thread just a little earlier today.

Can't say the same for other branches.
Note: I set a filter to detect and tag cross posts.
It makes life in usenet a bit less bothersome.

Yup! he made an OP without the cross post to start the thread on 3/28/2018,
and his next post to this thread at 7:27 PM, right after your response
returns to the cross post.

Savageduck