Old April 2nd 18, 03:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:51:39 -0400, schrieb nospam:

Luckily for you, in this case you guessed correctly

i don't guess.

Hi nospam.

*Your credibility on being right on facts is utterly worthless.*

In fact, your record of just guessing wrong is so dismal that very often
I've told you that I could tell you're not formally educated because your
credibility is worthless to you.

You guess /all/ the time, where you're only right less than the monkey is
when he's picking up boxes to find the bananas.

What's worse, far worse in fact, that *every* answer from you has to be
double checked, simply because you lie in more than half your answers (or
you cleverly distort the truth, as you have done so many times that I have
told you many many times that you'd be a great *defense* lawyer, but a
lousy prosecutor - simply because of the burden of proof which you would
never be able to sustain).

You're like James Comey, which I've told you so many times when you're
caught in your numerous distortions and lies that it doesn't matter /what/
you say, it's only right about as much as the monkey is right when looking
for the hidden bananas under the boxes.

*Why do Apple Apologists lie so much about iOS capabilities?*
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/TOwdRyqtLF8/5wy5pRXiAQAJ

Why are the half-dozen Apple-Apologist posters, like nospam & Snit, &
Savageduck & Jolly Roger, & Lewis & BK@OnRamp & Joe & Alan Baker & Tim
Streater, etc., unlike normal adults?

I don't know why.
I just know that they are.

Experiments have proven time and againg that it doesn't matter who asks the
question or what the question is...

You, nospam, /always/ act like a child in that...
1. You have no plans on ever being helpful,
2. And, you have proven you aren't technically competent anyway,
3. So, you just guess (where the monkey and you have the same record).

Luckily, for decades, on the adult newsgroups that don't have Apple posters
like you on them, we solve (almost) /every/ problem every time.

Proof positive is the comparison of these two threads but the number of
proofs abound, even down to asking about cable strain reliefs...

_High purposefully unhelpful ratio:_
*Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?*
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.photo.digital/zdVFRNwhdA8/UXTcwOiUBgAJ

_High purposefully helpful ratio:_
*Can Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts?*
http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=1103517