Old August 5th 04, 09:10 PM
BG

Default Newbie needs software help

Thanks, Paul, and Swingman-- appreciate both of your posts. BTW- the
software that came with the camera is hard for me to figure out- even
with the manual. Nothing is numbered and I don't think there is order
to the photos. Of course, I'm easily confused. Your feedback on this
message board is truly helpful to me - so thanks again :-) mtngal

On 5 Aug 2004 12:31:10 -0700, (Paul W. Ross) wrote:

What software came with your camera? Also, Picassa is now free from
Google, and this seems helpful to me. The major issue I ran into with
e-mailing was to remember to "shrink" the size of the images to
managable proportions, otherwise the recipient, in addition to getting
some 1 megabyte files, got ones that wouldn't fit on their screen.
That's a start..