Old August 5th 04, 05:16 PM
swingman

Default Newbie needs software help

IMHO you made a good camera choice g. Regarding software, no doubt =
you will get many recommendations. I like to use OfotoNow to initially =
download pictures to the computer (free from www.ofotonow.com ). To =
quickly make thumbnails for emailing I use Easy Thumbnails ( =
http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/index.php?2.8 ) which is also free. For =
color & contrast adjustments, and printing I use MS PictureIT! which I =
think is a good program for a "newbie" since many of it's functions are =
automated. Good luck and enjoy!

"BG" wrote in message =
news
Am a newbie to digital and am mostly a point and shoot kind of gal..
After 2 months decided on Lumix FZ10. Well, am back from vacation and
find I need a software that is easy and functional to use in order to
organize and send photos via email. Please advise how I can decide on
an easy and good choice.. Thanks! mtngal