Old July 3rd 18, 01:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Inspiration

On Jul 2, 2018, Paul in Houston TX wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 2, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

OK! Very impressive, but where are Paul Kleé, and Friedensreich
Hundertwasser?

Klee is 9 down on the far right.

I guess the Swiss just got buried in this avalanche of artists.

Did not find Hundertwasser... yet.
Can't miss him... if he is there.

I wasn’t able to find him, and come to think about it I didn’t see David
Hockney, or Lucian Freud either, and yet Yoko Ono was there. Oh! the irony!

Savageduck