Old August 1st 03, 09:19 PM
William Graham

Alan Browne wrote in message

William Graham wrote:
joeB wrote in message

I just came across an old Kodak Carousel 860 slide projector and

it's

missing the power cord. It looks like it's a proprietary cord. Anybody
have one of these units?? Can a power cord be made for it. I can't

find
anything on the Kodak site. Thanks.

Sure.....Easy to do. Just use an extension cord like you would find in a
hardware store. Dyke off the female end, and connect the wires to the

"Dyke off the female end..." ??? Uh, forget it, I don't want to know!

Yeah.....I probably misspelled, "dyke". - It's slang for, "diagonal
cutters". And the, "female end" of the extension cord is the end opposite
the one with the plug than plugs into the, "mains". US Technician
slang........