Old April 22nd 04, 08:30 PM

Default Price on Beseler 23C II

I have an Beseler 23 C II enlarger and Dual Dichro Colorhead,also an pm2a
analyzer
These items have never been used still have box for them,I purchased them in
1987 never got into it,put them away in closet and I doubt I'll ever use
them.
I am clueless on their value,can anyone on this newsgroup tell me what is
the current value of these items,or a site that I might look up.I think I
might have lenses for the enlarger.Taking into consideration that these
items have never been used.
I'm not trying to sell them on here,I'm just looking for information as I
have been out of the photo scene for a long time.