Old January 11th 19, 10:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default How to: Build a photography website in 2019…what you need to know

David B.:
Spot-on, Davoud! :-D
There really is *NO* privacy on-line nowadays - but I really don't
think
it matters very much.

Whisky-dave:
But it doesn't mean you have to give that information out to anyone that
asks for it.

Davoud:
You missed the point:
...you don't have to give it to anyone; they can go
and get it.

Whisky-dave:
So how come it took them so long to find bin laden ?

It should have been obvious that I was talking about the developed
world. Nonetheless, considering that Bin Laden was off the grid in
Pakistan, a prisoner in his own house, you might ask how they found him
so quickly.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm