Old January 6th 19, 08:41 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel

Default (OT) Attn: David Brooks - last time...

"David B." "David
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 16:34:30 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 05/01/2019 09:11, Diesel wrote:
[....]
Perhaps you're confused, then? Removing the url to your signature
doesn't make things 'okay', David. If you're just going to
continue dicking around, I'll just restore the old signature on a
permanent basis and resume the actions I had planned to take
towards you.

You didn't answer this point:-

Is there any particular reason you haven't responded to any of the
questions or points I raised in my previous reply, David?

Other than to play games, maybe?

--
Hail / Praise / Ia / **** / Grep / Eat Eris / 'Bob' / Cthulhu / The
Conspiracy / Kibo / Spam