Old January 5th 19, 04:34 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
David B.[_5_]

Default (OT) Attn: David Brooks - last time...

On 05/01/2019 09:11, Diesel wrote:
[....]
Perhaps you're confused, then? Removing the url to your signature
doesn't make things 'okay', David. If you're just going to continue
dicking around, I'll just restore the old signature on a permanent
basis and resume the actions I had planned to take towards you.

You didn't answer this point:-

"How can I make you understand that I don't CARE which house you live in
- any more than I care in which house Aardvark lived in before he died.
The general area/town is all that was needed for my purposes."

--
David B.