Old January 3rd 19, 11:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

Default A picture is worth a thousand words?

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 23:51:51 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 02/01/2019 23:42, me wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 16:13:38 +0000, newshound
wrote:

On 02/01/2019 15:51, me wrote:
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2019_1/.../D5C_4976.html

Excuse me for not opening a web site from a poster that I don't
recognise, even if it *looks* as though it might be photo-related.

My New Year's Day photo that sums up my feelings regarding the
government shutdown.
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2019_1/...1/D5C_4976.jpg

Will you still get paid?!!!

Federal employees require Congress to pass an act to do so.
Contractors are in a much more complicated and varied situation.
Historically Congress has voted for back pay for federal employees.
Given they are forbidden from working without pay or volunteering this
in the end is just a big waste of the taxpayers money.