Old September 21st 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Pat[_6_]

Default Market for enlargers - ??

On Sep 16, 10:34 am, hockeybik wrote:
Hi All,

I have an Omega B66XX enlarger that I used in the early '80's for a
few years. It is in perfect condition and has all the original parts.
It was great fun and a beautiful piece of equipment. I am cleaning out
storage and I would like to find it a good home. With the digital age
the market for this stuff all but I know there are still some real
darkroom craftsmen out there.

My questions are - what should I expect to get for it? And where to
try to sell it? Here is one good place I'm sure. I tried eBay and got
one bid for 99 cents. Craigs List is another I suppose but if anyone
has any other suggestions or advice I do appreciate.

Thanks and Best,

Vic
(please reply to my email too)

Unfortunately, it's highest value is probably as a boat anchor. My
Super Omega is up in the attic, taking up space. There must be
millions of them out there looking for a good home.

If you want to get some fulfillment out of losing it, I'd suggest you
donate it to a youth center or school or something and then volunteer
to teach a couple of workshops on how to use it, so the kids can get
some use out of it.