Old August 17th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default about scanning and printing resolutions and quality, dpi andppi

On 8/17/2010 8:20 AM Delta007bhd spake thus:

Apparently I posted this in the wrong group.

Apparently you did.

Sorry if I stepped on your long toes. Are all darkroom guys so
frustrated?? Geez geez pff. Go outdoors and see some light or you'll
turn into a vampire one day. **** man. What a way to answer someone
who asked a polite question. And go ask your wife for some sex, if
you have one!

Well, like they say, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!