Old September 19th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

Default Someone else post a film thread.

A couple of years ago I would have agree, but after having people sit
through 300-400 slides three or four times I realized that I did not
put in nearly enough photos, ideally someone watching the show would
be able to watch for as long as they might want and not see a photo
repeat, I really thougth 300-400 photos would have been enough, turns
out I was way under.

These people who watch a 300-400 slide show program of a canoe
race...is the alternative having a root canal done by a cross-eyed
dentist with palsy?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida