Old December 17th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Dudley Hanks[_2_]

Default FAB 5D2 CAPTURES MALE GIVING BIRTH!

Hey Dudley, I thought of you when I was shooting some video the other
day. Once you start recording you are sort of "working in the dark"
at least when it comes to focusing. It gave me an appreciation for
the work that you must do to get your pics.

Actually, Bret, what you are doing is a lot tougher than what I do. While I
do tend to use basic hyperfocal techniques to get my subject in the image
area, I don't have to worry about keeping anything in focus; I let the AF
system take care of that.

Shooting low DOF video clips without being able to access an AF system is
completely different, and a hell-of-a-lot more difficult...

Good Luck,
Dudley