Old January 16th 19, 01:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

On 1/15/2019 7:58 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Double exposure in film, I can understand.

yep. there are far fewer options with film.

But a digital camera would just add the pixel values from two files,
thus being no different from postprocessing on the computer.

it's different in that it doesn't require a computer.

To be valid, the sensor would have to be exposed, and then, without
reading it, exposing it again. Are they really doing it?

that's not required, nor would it work particularly well.

Wrong.

not wrong.

See my posted example. It works very well, if you now what you are doing.

--
PeterN