Old July 28th 03, 04:51 PM
Larry Miller

Default How to market 35mm quiet mirror invention

Hi, Folks--

A friend has invented and patented a mirror system which he believes will
radically improve 35mm SLR camera noise and vibration problems. He's not
very computer literate and has asked me for help marketing the thing over
the Internet-- the miopic leading the blind, as it were. :

I'm not a camera engineer but I think the SLR continues to have potential on
into the digital realm and would sure wish the things to be quieter, so I'd
like to see where he can go with this idea.

Would greatly appreciate comments on the idea and some pointers as to how to
go about this marketing stuff. Appropriate newsgroups, mailing lists, etc.
to post announcements, comments on the website we've put together
(http://www.quietcamera.com/), any other pointers or comments would be very
welcome.

Thanks-- Larry Miller
La Paz, BCS Mexico