Old March 3rd 04, 02:42 PM
Thomas Rauers

Default Ilford 11x14 film specs

Hallo CBlood59, Du schriebst am 03.03.2004:

I need to know the dimensions of Ilford 11x14 sheet film. I've
tried to download the info from the Ilford website, but my
software can't read the pdf file. Could someone forward the
info to me?

Do you - for example - mean this one he

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/pdf/FP4Plus.pdf

It doesn't tell anything about sheet film sizes. It only says that
the film "is available in a wide range of standard sizes".

Well, that's not exactly the information you are looking for... I
also checked the German version of this document, but
unfortunately, there is no difference.

I think you should contact Ilford directly and ask them. That will
be the most reliable way to get these data.

Regards,

Thom@s

--
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst."
(Henri Cartier-Bresson)

Kein "reply-to" mehr vorhanden, danke Swen!