Old August 27th 04, 04:01 PM
Nick Zentena

MurrayatUptown wrote:
The local lab I use asked me to keep my eye's open for a
'doesn't need to work' 8x10 view camera for display in their
lobby/gallery.

He gave me a budget of $150 tops (including shipping to 49423).

Is this realistic and if so, does anyone have anything beyond reapir
but still presentable for display ?

Somebody is selling a Seneca without bellows on Ebay right now. It's the
second or third time it's been listed. Unless we're facing a flood of
bellows free cameras. You'd have to rig something up to look like bellows
but if you don't intend to use it they wouldn't have to be fancy.

Last week I bought a 5x7 tailboard camera for not much money. The seller
called it just a bellows but from the pictures I'm expecting most of a
tailboard camera. At worse I'll get a new to me bellows for a fraction of new.

Nick