Old November 25th 04, 08:21 AM

Kibo informs me that Chris Cox stated that:

They're part of the SDK, and always have been.
(and don't get me started on why the SDK isn't free)

*mutter* I can guess.
It'd obviously be inappropriate for you to discuss that issue here, but
if you feel the urge to vent about it, I'd be most interested in
discussing it via email. (This email address will reach me, BTW)

Photoshop RAW is just bytes - no header, no documentation.

Ah. In that case, I should be able to figure the details out for myself.
Much obliged for the hint, Chris.

And if you get a chance to pass on on a message to the genius who
decided to put a price-tag on the SDK (despite the fact that Adobe has
the sense to provide the PostScript, etc doco's for free download),
please inform him/her that that policy has cost them a potential plugin
developer, because I refuse to pay a company money for documentation
that I would need to enhance *their* product. Even *Microsoft* have
finally realised that encouraging 3rd party developers is good business
practice.