Old October 13th 10, 09:23 AM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Well I can't believe no one is talking about medium format film camera
use and clearly this newsgroup is all but dead. Any suggestions of web
sites etc that are active? I'm a collector of older models and user. TIA
for any suggestions.

Stephaney
Stephaney, Shiva has given some good suggestions, but I will add the Film & Darkroom Users site to the list where you can discuss any film format, along with traditional analogue photography and darkroom topics.

There is no annual subscription fee either for uploading scans of your photographs to the gallery. There collectors of vintage Cameras there as well.

www.fadu.org.uk