Old September 5th 09, 10:26 PM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemiker View Post

FWIW: B/W photolabs are an endangered species. I live between
Houston and Beaumont, and to get simple B/W roll film done, even
35mm, it has to be sent out of state. Forget 120/220. And if you
do 4x5, take out a home equity loan. And buy a calendar.

I'm lucky. Im my town there is a photoshop that actually DOES
120/220 and digitizes also. 4x5, tho, is still a "send it to Beijing"
thing.

Alex, Cambo 4x5, shooting 6x9 off Schneider 210mm 5.6.
Perhaps you consider processing your own B&W films if it`s that much hassle to get them processed by a photo-lab.