Old March 10th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Charles Hohenstein

Default Favourite B&W Films.

In article ,
Toni Nikkanen wrote:

By the way, why is it that there's currently only one B&W film in 220 while
plenty of colour film is available in that format?

Because Ilford's machine for finishing 220 film is in disrepair, and
they don't believe that the 220 market justifies the necessary
investment in getting it repaired. So I've been switching from Ilford
films back to Kodak. I have no idea why Fuji won't offer at least one
black and white film in 220.

--
Charles Hohenstein (to reply, remove Gene Robinson)

"The sad huddle of affluent bedwetters, thumbsuckers,
treehuggers, social climbers, homophiles, quavery ladies,
and chronic petition signers that makes up the current
Episcopal Church . . ." ---Thomas Lipscomb