Old July 24th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jürgen Exner

Default !!! MONEY MONEY!!

wrote:
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY FAST!?!?!?!?

This is getting tiresome.

us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So, I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then, I

Liar. See
http://www.usps.com/websites/depart/.../chainlet.htm:
quote
Do not be fooled if the chain letter is used to sell inexpensive reports on
credit, mail order sales, mailing lists, or other topics. The primary
purpose is to take your money, not to sell information. "Selling" a product
does not ensure legality. Be doubly suspicious if there's a claim that the
U.S. Postal Service or U.S. Postal Inspection Service has declared the
letter legal. This is said only to mislead you. Neither the Postal Service
nor Postal Inspectors give prior approval to any chain letter.
/quote

THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL! Mail the 5 envelopes to the following

Chain letters are a criminal offense in any jurisdiction I know of.
"Punishable with prison up to two years or fine"

jue