Old July 22nd 03, 04:10 AM
Danny

"Bob A. Booey" wrote in message

(snip)
Lisa

Sorry, I started the auction at one cent. What else should I say? You
could have got lucky.

How could anyone have "gotten lucky" as you put it? Your subject line said
"Only 1 Cent!" leading one to believe that the starting price was indeed,
one cent. It is not however. That is just the starting bid... your
starting price is what you have set as a reserve.

A more appropriate subject would have said something to the effect of..
"FA - Canon Rebel G w/lens - bidding begins at 1 cent! Low reserve" It
might also have been nice to mention that this set is damaged, and will
likely need a new lens at the very least.

Danny