Old June 15th 18, 05:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Question for you Apple crazies

In article , Bill W
wrote:

All very helpful info, and I might wait a bit as you suggested. I
really want 16/512 or even 16/1TB, and I'd prefer the i7, so a
discount on one of those can be very meaningful.

get as much memory as you can afford, and unless you're doing something
*very* memory intensive, 32 gig is overkill. keep in mind that the ssd
is *fast* so there is very little impact if the system has to page.

as for ssd, do you really need *everything* on an internal drive? you
could use your existing windows box as a server.