Old July 10th 15, 01:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

Default Image size , A technical puzzle.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

the reason is that they have old projectors which they've probably had
for years and refuse to upgrade. it's not like an hdtv projector is
that hard to find.

Well, evidently you know what equipment all of the Camera Club
Councils in the US have. You must have learned that by a survey in
Coach. Or, since you've claimed that the people that run the group
are highly paid, you took the survey in First Class while peeping
through the curtain.

How do you come up with this wild hair of a theory, though? Dunno
about the NECCC, but the FCCC doesn't project the images at all in the
triannual competitions. The images are viewed online by the judges.
It says so in their webpage. You wouldn't be making **** up again,
would you?

If the NEFCCC is run the same as the FCCC (and I suspect it is), Peter
will not see his images projected. He will send them in and they will
view them online. The NEFCC is in Springfield MA, and Peter is in NY.
If he is among the 20/25% who win a ribbon, it will be sent to his
local camera club. His image will be up for view in on the NEFCC
webpage.

Actually, I submitted to a projected image competition, open only to
participants in the conference. I will have the opportunity to sit
through the judging, if I so desire.

in other words, tony is wrong (again) and talking out his ass (again).