Old January 25th 04, 10:40 PM
Saku Elovaara

Default Q: Nikon accessories/lens shop in SF ?

Hi all

I will travel to San Fancisco in Feb for a week and
due to good euro/dollar rate I have a plan to buy
some "hard to find" Nikon accessories from local stores.

... I have no money to buy all of these, but this is
my wish list .. and I'm looking used items.

- Nikkor 20mm f 3.5 AI or AIS model or
- Nikkor 20mm f 4 AI or
- Nikkor 18mm f 4 AI or
- Nikkor 18mm f 3.5 AI or AIS
- PC Nikkor 35mm or 28mm "lastest models"
- Polaroid pack for FM-series
- PK-series extension tubes
- ML-2 remote control
- DR-3 right angle viewing attachment
- flash extension cables etc

If you can recommended shop in downtown area, or San
Francisco city area, please post followup or send email.
(URL, email-address or street address)

Btw, if you have any of above for sale and you live or
work in SF and you are in town between 14-20.2.2004,
please email your offer.

Thank you,

(Mr.) Saku Elovaara