Old February 27th 18, 11:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
nospam

Default A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

In article , ultred
ragnusen wrote:

the reality is that win10 bricking is extremely rare and in your case,
it's almost certainly due to something you did rather than microsoft's
error.

What you say is probably true since I customized the hell out of that
Windows 10 Pro system such that I was able to do the impossible, which is
to stave off Windows updates for /years/, until the Spectre updates on
January 25th, 26th, and 27th, finally made it on to my system, and bricked
it when it rebooted on the 27th.

a foolish goal and more than likely, it was a significant factor that
caused your bricking.