Old September 11th 04, 05:26 PM
Mojtaba

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:20:42 -0400, "Al Denelsbeck"
wrote:

Because of unexpected plans this weekend, I have temporarily turned the
reins back over to Annika1980 to post the Shoot-In, "Better Off Red"
gallery. I will be back on Wednesday or so - might be longer, since I'm
moving and have to establish new internet connections and all that rot.

You can still submit to the same address - it's being forwarded. In
fact, this is probably better, since copies are being retained on my mail
server so there's a backup. But any correspondence will be going to Annika
too. Just a fair warning ;-)

And while we're at it, please extend your sincere thanks to him for
doing this on short notice.

Thanks Anika, thanks Bret, thanks Al,

Mojtaba

Thanks all,