Old January 23rd 19, 12:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
gray_wolf

Default A stunning image of Stonehenge

On 1/22/2019 5:11 PM, Ken Hart wrote:

[snip]

The photograph is a bit too "busy" for my taste.

I noticed that one of the comments got real close to the infamous insult: 'Wow,
great picture! You must have a really good camera!'
Akin to telling a chef: 'Great food! You must have some really good pots and pans!'

The author of the photo needs help. But how do you do that? In the world of visual
arts I sometimes wonder if there isn't the equivalent of tone deafness in music.
That's where a person can't tell the difference between a right not and a wrong
note.
AFAIK there's no cure for it.