Old September 23rd 20, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

Default Fake junk. Take a look at the last rendering. Looks like a 11thcentury painter's attempt at 3-dimensionality

On 2020-09-22 20:03, RichA wrote:
https://petapixel.com/2020/09/22/ali...tional-camera/

Oddly enough this resembles an idea I had some time ago, though the
Alice looks much better than what I was thinking.

The article is clear that this is only at the pre-crowd-funding stage so
far so renders and 3D models are all that there are to date.

You should love it. Micro 4/3.

--
"...there are many humorous things in this world; among them the white
man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages."