Old October 6th 18, 04:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

Default One photog's not so great experience with Apple

On 2018-10-04 15:26, nospam wrote:
In article , Oregonian Haruspex
wrote:

I¹ve decided to move all my computers to Free software because I have
little to no control over what Apple, MS, and Adobe do and they all seem to
want to move everything into the cloud, discontinue important programs (I¹m
looking at Apple and their abandonment of Aperture),

blame users. too few people bought aperture for it to be a viable
product.

That would be Apple's fault - not users who gave it a pass.

--
"2/3 of Donald Trump's wives were immigrants. Proof that we
need immigrants to do jobs that most Americans wouldn't do."