Old September 16th 18, 11:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default More on the Mirrorless Battles

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

quote it in your post for context.

OK, with all due respect, here it is since it's apparently needed.

The initial post related to the DSLR / Mirrorless issue,
and referenced the following site :

https://www.sansmirror.com/newsviews...irrorless.html

Here there was an article, which presented among other things, an
informative graphic related to DSLR and Mirrorless usage, in some
scale from 4 to 16 million, over a 5 year period. In addition to
yearly data points, linear expressions were presented.

I expressed, that an exponential fit to the points was prefferable to
a linear fit, and presented the exponential fits, which I computed
from the graphic.

fit it however you want. it's still a roundoff error compared to
smartphones.

Swift protective change of subject.

nope.

there is no change of subject.